The "Dozer" Shirt!


So, I have mentioned before that unlike Judd, Jack has a very strong opinion about what he WILL and WILL NOT wear. This can be VERY frustrating at times! Lately, it has been especially frustrating because all he wants to wear is this shirt he calls his "Dozer" shirt! While I think it is very cute on him, he has a closet full of other shirts I would like to see him wear! I am also afraid people are going to start to feel sorry for us and think we can't afford to buy our 3 year old new clothes! Ha! To my dismay, he went and got it and put it on after swimming on Monday and wore it the rest of the day. I had him dressed in one of his very cute new Oshkosh outfits, but I guess that wasn't the same! Well, later in the day, he decided to change out of the dozer shirt and back into the Oshkosh outfit, so I put the dozer shirt into the dirty clothes pile in the laundry room. Well, the little turkey went and fished it out and put it back on again! If he had his way, he would wear this shirt every single day!!! So, if you have any suggestions on cutting ties with the shirt, I am all ears!!!!!

Comments

  1. Good Luck! I have the same problem with Maddie and a purple skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts