Fish Flavored Salsa!

So, for almost all of our 14 years of marriage, Bart and I have had the tradition of Friday night Mexican! We consider ourselves true "Salsa Conesuers"! Well, we were late leaving for our most favorite Mexican Restaurant tonight (Compadres) thanks to the rain! So, we decided to try one around the corner from us called Fajita Rita's. Sounds good, right?! It's just a little hole in the wall, but those places are usually the best! Unfortunately, that was not the case tonight! Our first clue should have been the sign out front (part of it was not lit up). It was a terrible experience! They used dark meat instead of white, the guacamole may have been left over from the previous day (it was very dark), the boy's Sprite's tasted horrible, the chips had NO TASTE and the salsa tasted like FISH! I am not kidding! I thought I was going to throw up when we left! I just pray we don't get Salmonella!

Comments

  1. The place around the corner El Tequila is a lot better. I hate Faajita Rita's. Where is Compadres?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts