Spring....to be, or not to be, that is the question!!!

I have had MAJOR Spring Fever these last couple of weeks! We have had temps. in the 60's and 70's and our grass is even starting to turn green! I also put most of the boys winter clothes away and brought out their new Spring clothes! Well, I had to dig those coats and boots out today. That's right! We woke up to SNOW in March!!! Is that crazy, or what? It is probably the biggest snow we have had this year! Here are a few pics.

Our faceless snowman! Can you see the Easter sign on our door in the back ground?! Too funny!







Here are some of my Easter decorations. I just think it is funny that I have Easter Decorations out and it snowed today!!!







We ventured out to see "Monsters vs. Aliens". This is the main road outside of our neighborhood.

Comments

  1. That IS FUNNY i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR GLASS CANISTERS SO I COULD DO THE SAMETHING FOR EASTER!

    I bought a bike so I could ride with the girls and get exercise. Their was not exercise this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts