Two Peas in a Pod


I kept our friend, Melissa, yesterday. She is our red headed 2 year old neighbor! Need I say more?! Ha! (I can say this since I have some red roots myself!) While Jack and Melissa love to play together, they can also practically kill each other at times. It is sort of a "love-hate" relationship! As long as everyone gets their way, they are happy! I thought I would post a few pictures from yesterday to share!

This was their picnic lunch in the backyard!



Melissa got a pair of Judd's underwear while I was folding clothes and decided to try them on. She wore these around the house for quite some time! Her Mom thinks she's a cross dresser. I think she is just copying Jack! Let's just hope she doesn't stand up when she goes to the potty (like Jack)! HA!

Comments

Popular Posts