Weekend Getaway!

Spring Break is FINALLY here!!! Woo-Hoo! We have been counting down the weeks and days for this wonderful school and homework free week! And the icing on the cake is I am off work this week too!!! It is so nice to get to hang out with the boys all day!

Our Spring Break started with a weekend trip to Dallas - Ft. Worth. We went to our first rodeo and I do believe that was the highlight of the trip for all of us! We also saw a cattle drive of long horns going down the streets of downtown Ft. Worth. So cool! We went to a Medieval Dinner, the Dallas Zoo, shopped at the outlet malls and just hung out at our fancy smancy hotel! It was such a nice weekend! I don't think I would have a problem moving to TX if the opportunity ever came our way!

Here are some pictures from our trip!
















Comments

  1. I love the pictures of Jack liftinf up his shirt to show off his guns! That's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Texas too. Well except the horable traffic and freeways. But there is a whole lot to do. I am happy you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts