This one is for my sister!

Since I took down my Easter sign, I have really been feeling like my front door needed something! I wanted to try to make a spring wreath, but was afraid it might look too country! When I asked Bart if he thought it was too country, he reminded me that ALL wreaths are country! Well, I decided to go ahead and hang it anyway, because I like it and made it myself! I was putting the final touches on it today when my sister called, so I told her about it. She made fun of me and told me I should post a picture of it on facebook or my blog (since I seem to be doing that a lot lately)! Ha! Ha! Ha! So, Kristie, this one is for you!



P.S. You are just jealous 'cause you don't have a country fried wreath on your door or a facebook page to show it off! :)

Comments

Popular Posts