Bashful Jack



Today Jack's Preschool had a little performance to show us some of the music and sign language that that have learned over the past year. I knew as soon as Jack saw all of the people in the audience he would freeze up and hide his face! He looked like he could have killed me for making him be up there with all those eyes on him! Poor thing! He is just so shy around strangers! Here is a clip of the song, "Shake Your Sillies Out". You will notice that he does not join in the singing AT ALL! However, when we play this song in the car, he sings and sings and sings! Little rat!



This is another song they sang. He is with his best buddies, Ben and Alex. None of them look very interested in singing along! I guess that's boys for ya!



When we got home and watched the video Jack started singing up a storm and doing the motions. Naturally, when I got my camera out, he stopped. I managed to get him to do a little and thought I would share. Please ignore the terrible voice in the background that is way off tune! Whoever that is should not sing in front of others!

Comments

Popular Posts