Flowers



Unfortunately, I was not born with a green thumb! I love my mother dearly, but she has never been known for keeping a plant alive for very long (sorry Mom). I guess that's where I get it from! I usually wait until we are having company or a party to plant flowers in our pots out front. The rest of the time, they are usually empty! My in-laws were planning a trip to Tulsa this weekend, but unfortunately, they had to cancel. Before I knew that though, I made a trip to Home Depot and got some pretty flowers for my pitiful, empty pots. Since they aren't going to get to see all of my hard work and since they may not survive more than a couple of weeks (ha!), I thought I would take a picture so I could remember how pretty they once were! It was funny. When Judd was helping me plant the flowers he said, "Now Mom, are you going to take care of these flowers this time? You know you have to water them every day?!" Ha! Even he knows how to keep them alive! Maybe I can add that as one of his daily chores! :)

Comments

Popular Posts