Mom and Me 2009


Today was a very rainy, chilly, muddy, but fun sort of day! We drove to "Mom and Me" this morning in the pouring down rain! We could hardly see the road in front of us. I sat in the car wondering why in the world we were doing this. Then, I looked at my 8 year old's little excited face and knew why! There was no way I could say no even though every part of me wanted to turn around, go home and put on some warm sweat pants and read a book all day! It was just that kind of day! Not the kind of day to be outside! But, this is Boy Scouts, after all! They learn to endure and appreciate the elements around them! So, off we went to Mom and Me with our rain coats, fleece jackets, umbrella, rain boots and prayers for endurance!

Thankfully, the rain stopped right before lunch time, so all we really had to deal with was being a little chilly and, well, a lot of mud! I do believe Judd had the time of his life today! He got to do everything from archery, to BB guns, wood working, making paper airplanes, zip lines, and so much more! It was a very full day for him and I am very glad we went!

Here are a few pics of Pack 944 from "Mom and Me"

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Comments

  1. cute slide show. Got to love smile box!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts