Mother's Day



Today is Mother's Day! It has been a really nice day and weekend for that matter. The boys gave me a "ME Day" yesterday for my Mother's Day gift! It was very nice! I got my hair and eyebrows done, had a pedicure and met a friend for lunch! We had our neighbors over for dinner last night and were able to eat outside thanks to the nice weather! That is one of my favorite things to do! And today, we went to Copeland's after Church and have just hung out this afternoon! It has been a great weekend! I am so blessed! I thank God for my two boys that He has given me! They mean the world to me and I love them more than words can say!







I want to also acknowledge my own Mom today! Thanks for all you do Mom! You are a great Mom! Thanks for putting up with me in the good and not so good times! You are truly an inspiration to me! I love you!



And to Bart's Mom - You are more than a Mother-in-Law to me! You are like a second Mom! Thank you for all you do and for just being you! You make me feel like your fourth daughter instead of your Daughter-in-Law! Thank you for your unconditional love for us! I love you too!

Comments

Popular Posts