The "Quefah Shovel"

I couldn't resist posting another funny this week! After all, that's one of the reasons I created this blog! For memories sake! Anyway, Judd has mentioned several times that he likes it when they do the "Quefah Shovel" at school. I had no idea what this was, but figured it must be fun! Well, I went to have lunch with him on Wednesday and his teacher came up to me and told me that if she was Judd's age and needed a date for the dance, she would ask him for sure! She said sometimes (when they need to burn off a little energy) she will play the "Cupid Shuffle" for them and they do the dance. Well, I had no idea what this was! She told me to go home and google it, that it was a popular dance! I laughed so hard when I finally found it! I cannot imagine Judd doing this (especially at school)! When I asked him to do it for me, he said he couldn't remember how to do it! Yeah right!!! So, here is a peak at the Cupid Shuffle, otherwise known as "The Quefah Shovel"! Can you see Judd doing this? Maybe he takes after his Big Daddy a little bit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExC1oGN5J28

Comments

Popular Posts