Sunny San Diego!



The good thing about being invited to San Diego to check it out, is getting to experience the beautiful scenery and wonderful weather we had always heard about! It was amazing! I took as many pictures as I could! I do wish I could have bottled up that wonderful weather and brought it back with me!

Turn your sound on and enjoy some of our San Diego experience.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: ca
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Here are a couple of videos I thought I would post as well! This is at La Jolla beach. This beach was designed to be a children's beach, but the seals came and took it over, so now it is known as "Seal Beach".



More at La Jolla beach. The water was freezing cold! Judd still couldn't resist, though!



We had a family of ducks that came to our patio door every day! We fed them crackers when they came. They were so cute and so fun to watch! I caught a little aggression on tape and thought it was pretty funny!



Well, like I said in my earlier post, I am glad we got to experience beautiful San Diego, but I am SO GLAD we are not moving there!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful place! Loved the pictures! Glad you are not moving too - not that OK is close but CA is outrageous!!
    Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts