Stolen Treasures!



After we got home from Bart's Father's Day lunch at Copeland's yesterday, both of my children emptied their pockets and this is what I found!!! We were playing by the fountain at Copeland's while waiting on Daddy to pay. The boys were having fun playing with the pretty rocks in the fountain. To my surprise, they decided they liked them enough to bring some home with them! Well, after explaining why we don't take things (even rocks) from other places of business, houses, etc.... we decided it would be best to take the rocks back where we got them! So,today after my workout at Church, we stopped by Copeland's and returned our treasures!

Hopefully, that was one of those lessons in life they will always remember. (Just like the one I learned when I stole a piece of Brach's candy at the store when I was a little girl! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts