Happy Birthday Daddy!



Today was Daddy's 38th Birthday! WOW! We are getting so old!!! But as Dr. Phil would say, "Consider the alternative"! Ha!

I think Bart had a good day today. We started the day with cinnamon rolls (we stuck a candle in Bart's and sang to him). I fixed him a nice steak dinner (which is a rarity at our house). And then we finished it off with a Birthday cake made by yours truly! We didn't do so great on the calorie counting today, but the food was delicious!

Here is a close up of Bart's Birthday cake. I won't be winning any prizes for it, but it was made with love and that's what counts, right? I think Bart liked it!



Jack and Judd also enjoyed it! (Note: We usually require a shirt at the table, but I made Jack take his off since he was having blue icing!)



Comments

  1. Good job! You writing looks good. That is hard to do.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts