Jack's first day of Preschool!


Today was Jack's first day of 3 year old Preschool. He is going to Northside Christian 3 days a week from 9:30 - 12:30. Last year, he went to our Church's preschool 2 days a week. He wasn't too sure about going to a new school this year! This morning, he asked me if Ben would be there. Ben is his best buddy from school last year. When I told him no, he was very sad and didn't want to go. I assured him he would meet lots of new friends at his new school! He was happy and ready to go as long as I would let him wear his "new" tennis shoes! (They are actually hand-me-downs from Judd that he has been wearing since the beginning of the summer.) So, on went the "new" tennis shoes and we left!

Here he is looking like such a big boy at his seat in his class room!



Right after I took this picture I gave him a big hug and told him it was time for me to go. His sweet little face turned so sad and his little lip poked out. He held it together long enough for me to leave, but lost it a little when I left. I had a lady spy on him. She said the teacher was hugging him (uh-oh!). But then, he was okay. I decided to leave in case he cried again! Then I knew I would be crying too! When I got there to pick him up, he was sitting in his seat again looking like such a big (and happy) boy! I was so proud of him!

Here is his little back pack hanging outside of his room!



He is a Yellow Giraffe this year!



Staying true to Jack form, he had a story for me when I picked him up and we got in the car! I was asking all about his first day at school and he told me that the boy with the "brown hair and brown body" punched and kicked him. At first, I was thinking, "And why didn't the teacher mention this to me?". Then he proceeded to tell me how he took his sword and he killed him because he was a inja(ninja)and the brown boy killed him too. I am guessing they were just playing (hopefully)! I just wish he would play a little nicer! I guess that's just boys for ya! Ha!

Hopefully, he will be excited to go back tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts