Poor Jack!

Yes, the title of this post is "Poor Jack"! The reason is because he got blamed for something he didn't do. I guess I should start from the beginning.

When I picked Jack up from his first day of preschool on Tuesday, Jack was FULL OF ENERGY! I assumed it was built up from having to sit more than he usually does while in his class. He went outside to play while I was fixing his lunch. Well, to my dismay, I found this when I looked out of the window!





I was furious!!! This was the only pot left with a few living flowers from the summer! I had just noticed a few days before that they were amazingly still alive! When I asked Jack if he did this, he just smiled at me. Well, naturally, I assumed he was to blame! I spanked him and put him straight to bed without any lunch! I was so mad!!!

Well, this morning (Saturday) we woke up to this.



I could not imagine what critter would have crawled into our backyard and done this! I also realized I must have been wrong about Jack. He must not have been the one to deflower my pot! (Uh-Oh!) Hmmmmm. I was very confused because I knew Max would not do something like this. He is way past that puppy stage, plus he sleeps inside at night and I didn't recall seeing this mess last night when I brought him in. (pause) Or, was I the one that let him in last night? (bigger pause) Hmmmm.......

To our HUGE surprise, this is what we found later this morning!





Crazy dog! Can you believe it?! I was shocked! I don't think Max has ever done anything like that before!!! And like I said, POOR JACK! He got blamed (and spanked) for it!

Comments

  1. LOL, I am surprised that you had a living flower! I think it is funny that you took pictures of the whole event. Funny story. you should see my back yard right now. i have been babysitting an extra dog. I have received 3 huge holes and have no seat cushions for my furniture in my back yard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts