Teeth!



Can you say braces?! Yes, we are saving for braces now! Can you believe the teeth in this picture? Poor Judd!

Now for my latest confession.....

Judd lost a tooth yesterday, so we did the normal routine of putting the tooth under his pillow so the tooth fairy would bring him some money in exchange for his little tooth. Well, the tooth fairy has been VERY busy this week working over time and keeping 2 boys in line by herself since Daddy is out of town. Needless to say, the tooth fairy FORGOT to come last night! OOPS!!!! Can you believe that?! What kind of Mother am I?! Judd's poor disappointed little face said it all this morning! I will not be getting the Mother of the Year award for sure!!! I told him so many kids must have lost teeth yesterday that the tooth fairy couldn't get to everyone. I told him I was sure she would come tonight.

Well, I decided to take the advice of a couple of friends and went a different direction.

When I was helping make up his bed this morning, low and behold, we found $2.00 that had fallen between the headboard and the mattress! Whew! The tooth fairy didn't forget after all! She was just in a big hurry and forgot to take the tooth! Well, Judd totally fell for this (I think)!

So, a little later his wheels were turning and he told me he had an idea! He said he could put his tooth under his pillow again tonight so the tooth fairy would come back and leave him more money! Um yeah, no! I don't think so! Smart thinking, though, Mr. Judd!

The tooth fairy learned a hard lesson today! She will NOT be forgetting any more teeth in this house!!! That's a promise!

Comments

Popular Posts