Thanksgiving 2009

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Mobile! We arrived the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. On Wednesday, my sweet Mom and I shopped 'til we dropped all by ourselves! It was so much fun and such a rare treat! The boys joined us for dinner at their house that night. I forgot my camera on that day, so I don't have any pictures to show.

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Mee Maw and Pee Paw and all of the sisters, cousins, etc... on the Roberts' side! Everyone was there and we had such a good time! Mee Maw's cooking was wonderful, as always. And the company was just as good! It was nice hanging out with Bart's sisters and the boys had a BLAST playing with their cousins!











On Friday, I got to go have Breakfast with my Mom and we did a little more shopping. That afternoon, we went over to Tina's house for the Iron Bowl. It was so much fun having so many Alabama fans under one roof! The energy level was high and the food was to die for! We had appetizers out of our ears! Once again, I forgot my camera, which is not like me at all! On the way home, we stopped off at the Original Oyster House for some fresh seafood which was soooo good!

We spent the entire day on Saturday with the Dreher side. It was so fun getting to hang out with my parents and my sister and her family! My Mom fixed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for us with her Chocolate Sheet Cake and fudge for dessert (to die for!). I think I gained back all 8 pounds that I lost before we went!









On Friday morning, Bart took the boys to the Battleship while my Mom and I shopped. They had a great time!










On Sunday, we went to Church with the Roberts' and then went to the Country Club with them for Lunch. I forgot my camera again (so unlike me)!!! After lunch, it was time to head to the airport and head home. We had such a great time with family! It just went by too fast!!!

Comments

Popular Posts