DOG FOR SALE!

See this cute, innocent face? Doesn't he look sweet laying here on my Mom's guest bedroom bed?



Yeah, well, he ain't so sweet and cute anymore!!!!! He has turned into a full fledged mouse catcher! YUCK!!! I know he is a terrier and this is what terriers do, but I don't like it one bit! Since we have had this snow/ice storm, the discusting dog has killed not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 AND A HALF mice in our backyard and brought them to us as gifts! We even got to witness him putting # 3 out of its misery. Yeah, that about made me lose my dinner! Thankfully, they seem to be staying outside, but I am still completely grossed out! The day one gets inside, I am out of here!!!

After mouse #4 bit the dust, I decided to put my gloves and hazmat suite on and bathe the nasty dog. So, after I practically sterilized the dog (and myself), then cloroxed the bathroom and his crate, the dumb dog went and found mouse #5!!!! ARG!!!! I was so mad! Apparently he found a nest of them that were hibernating. EEEKKKK!

So, Max, the dog, has been sentenced to his crate except to go to the bathroom and eat. After all of the snow melts and the rest of the mice go back to the field or wherever it is they go, I may THINK about bathing him again and giving him some freedom (if he's lucky)!

In the meantime, if anyone needs a mouse catcher, just give me a call! I got a good one for ya! And his breath smells really good too!!!

Comments

Popular Posts