Judd is 9!!

Judd turned 9 today!!! I cannot believe it! It seems like it was just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital! Everyone always warned me that the years with your children would fly by and boy were they right! These 9 years have passed in the blink of an eye!

This Birthday is one I won't forget for a long time! It was quite an adventure! From Bart getting stranded in Dallas, TX, to me and the boys making a trip to the ER in the horrible ice and snow (everyone is ok!). The boys and I made it home around 11:00 and Bart made it home at 1:00AM! (Whew!) We tried to talk Judd into changing his party to the following weekend, but he wouldn't hear of it! So, after making several phone calls and sending e-mails telling everyone the party was still on, we made it to Incredible Pizza right on time!

Judd had a great time! We were a little disappointed that 5 of his friends couldn't make it due to the road conditions, but we had a great time with those that did get to come! They played games, road go-karts, played golf, bowled,ate pizza, etc... until they dropped! It was kind of nice because we almost had the place to ourselves!

I am so thankful I made our "family Birthday cake" yesterday because it came in handy! The bakery that we ordered Judd's donut cake from was closed due to the weather. I was embarrassed to take my homemade, mediocre cake, but it was a hit with all of the boys!

Here are some of the pictures from the party as well as some pictures of our ice/snow!

























































Here we are singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday boy!




I couldn't resist posting this video, as well! Bart is such a big kid!

Comments

Popular Posts