Sleepover!



Judd had Hunter over to spend the night last night. Originally, Hunter asked Judd to spend the night with him, but Judd got cold feet at the last minute, so we had Hunter over to our house instead! This was Hunter's first time to spend the night with us and also Hunter's first time to spend the night away from home! The boys had a good time. The picture above is the best picture I got! Kids can be so funny! Hunter did not care for the dinner I served him and then he told me his Mom's brownies were better than my brownies. Ha! Then, this morning, when I fixed them breakfast, Hunter said, "Where's my bacon?". LOL! So, guess who stopped and fixed bacon in the rush for getting ready for Church?! I thought that was so funny! Hunter is a sweet kid, just very honest! Next time he comes over, I'll be better prepared. He likes Papa John's Pizza, brownies from a box (not homemade) and bacon for breakfast! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts