Easter 2010

Today is Easter! I LOVE Easter! I love celebrating what Jesus did for me! Today was the first Easter we have had in quite a few years that was warm and sunny! It was so nice! Just beautiful!!

Here are some pics of us in our Easter duds. I think the expression on the boys' faces shows how much they wanted to have their pictures made!



Bart and I can clean up too when we want too!



We had a neighborhood egg hunt this afternoon that spread out across 6 neighbor's yards. It was so much fun! I didn't get too many pictures of the kids because they wouldn't be still long enough for me to take them! I don't have any pictures of Judd because he didn't hunt for eggs. The big kids (Judd, Abby and Shawn) hid the eggs for the little kids. They had so much fun hiding them! Here are a couple pictures of Jack hunting eggs!





This is out little neighbor, Jackson! Isn't he the cutest little thing?!



The Easter Bunny brought the boys some storage bins for their rooms this year. (I got this idea from my friend, Tammy)! He also brought the boys some summer toys, PJ's, bubbles, chalk, kites, candy, etc...



We made some Easter cupcakes to share with the neighbors. They were fun and yummy!



The boys dyed Easter Eggs on Friday night. Jack is shirtless because he had on a new shirt that I didn't trust him to dye eggs in! Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts