Footloose!

Bart and I were invited to a Birthday party for two friends from Church. Carrie turned 30 and Nathan turned 35. It was an 80's skating party and it was so much fun!

Here we are in our 80's attire! I think I scared the boys! They kept staring at me and then running and hiding! Jack said I looked like a monster! They are not used to seeing me in color, much less THIS MUCH color! Ha!



The group! A few people had already left, but this is most everyone.



Girls just want to have fun!!



My friend, Heidi, reminded me that she has this same picture of me from 20+ years ago! Ha! I think I may look a little different from way back then, but still had fun!



Me and Jennifer Kosty. She is the 80's queen! The girl knows every song from the 80's! Oh, and she still had those earrings in her jewelry box from back then! Too funny!



Me and Amber Parr. She is one of my OK "Southern Sistas"! I think we had the same life prior to moving to OK. She and I understand each other like others can't! I think it's our southern roots! We speak the same language! Her hair reminded me of a Waffle House worker! She cracked me up!



Are these not the cutest cakes ever???!!! Our friend, Jennifer, made them! She is so talented! We got off of our diets to taste them! We had heard how good her cakes were and they DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Oh my word! Bart has already put in an order for his Birthday cake! Ha!






What fun! I am going to save my costume in hopes of wearing it again! It was too fun!

Comments

  1. Ya'll look great! "A Waffle House worker" that hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, you look so RAD! I loved the cakes, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts