Hint, Hint!

I found this on the fridge this morning! Think Jack is trying to tell me something?!


(It's a picture he tore out of a Toys-r-Us catalogue of some bikes and scooters.)

Since Christmas time when they started having all kinds of commercials for the newest, coolest toys, Jack has wanted EVERYTHING he sees on TV! During that time, every time I turned around he was saying, "I want that, Mommy! I want that!". I would tell him I would "put it on my list" (You know, the one we Mom's keep in our heads!). Well, Christmas and Birthdays have come and gone and he still says this to me on a daily basis (mainly while watching his morning cartoons)! Well, now he just says, "Mommy, is that on your list?", and I just say, "Yes". (It's just easier that way!) He must think I have some kind of list tucked away in my head!

Actually, he says, "shyour list" instead of "your list"!

Comments

Popular Posts