Sneaky Jack!

It was always hard to get Judd to eat when he was younger. I used to joke saying I probably said, "Take a bite, Judd!", in my sleep at night because I used to say it so much! Well, as tough as it was to get Judd to eat, it was NOTHING compared to getting his brother to eat! My word! I am not sure where this comes from because anyone who knows Bart and I, know we LOVE to eat!!

Lately, we seemed to be making a little progress with Jack. He managed to actually swallow his microscopic sized bite of broccoli, instead of gagging and spitting it out. He has also started eating some apples (if cut up very tiny) and shredded carrots (if he can dip them in ranch) as well as 3 green beans at dinner. So, we have made some progress. Lately, though, I have noticed him finishing up his food so much faster than normal! You know what they say, "If it is too good to be true, it probably isn't!". I have found numerous things under the couch in the past (piece of pizza, crackers, cheerios, etc...). Well, I thought we nipped this in the bud and he wasn't doing it anymore. My suspicions started to rise when I found the chewed up fish in the trash cans last Friday morning and the entire bowl of cereal (milk included) under the couch. I thought, oh no, he is doing it again! I warned him not to do it again and that he better not put anything under the couch!!

Well, this morning I looked over at him (he was bent down on one knee in front of the couch watching me with a little smirk on his face)! I asked him what he was doing, to which he replied, "Nothing!", still wearing the smirk across his face! Suddenly, I remembered he was eating bacon! I told him to get that bacon out from under the couch right now or he was going to be in big trouble! Mom's just know these things! Out comes the piece of bacon (which I made him eat even though it was under the couch!). I went over to check and make sure nothing else was hiding under there. To my surprise, I found the following.....



That would be his mini sausage biscuit from 2 days ago (now I know why he was hungry an hour later) and parts of his peanut butter sandwich from some time this week. GRRR! He made me so mad! He has been punished and threatened! The boy just can't be trusted with his food! He is sooo sneaky!

Comments

  1. LOL, threaten him with putting him back into a booster seat and buckling him in!

    I am so happy I don't have that problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts