3rd Grade Penny Arcade

Tonight, the 3rd graders at Judd's school had a Penny Arcade. Each child got to choose a person to research, write about and memorize a speech to share with everyone. The way it works is, the kids are frozen like a wax figure and have a cup in front of them. When someone drops a penny in their cup, they come to life and tell about themselves. All of the proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. Judd did great!

Here he is as Ole Kirk Christensen, the Lego inventor!



Here he is with a few of his friends, Abe Lincoln, George Washington and one of the indians (not sure which one).




I made Judd say his speech for me when we got home so I could get it on video. I had to threaten him to get him to do it. I think he must've said it a good 30 times at school tonight and was a little tired! You can tell he is not very excited to have to do it one more time! Oh, and Jack provided acrobats in the background for your enjoyment!

Comments

Popular Posts