Let the Summer Games Begin!

It's officially summer here in Tulsa and we couldn't be more excited!!! We kicked the summer off with a visit from Mee Maw and Pee Paw. Then, Bart and I both came down with a little cold, so the next couple of days were pretty low key for us. After the boys brought out practically every toy they owned and made a fort almost the size of our entire house, I decided 2 pajama days in a row was enough! My poor house needed a break and we needed some sunshine! So, we gathered up some of our Tulsa friends and headed to the park today!

The boys had more fun playing in the ditch at the park than on the park itself!





Judd enjoying the splash pad!



Jack in trouble for going past the boundaries I set for him!



My favorite thing to do during the summer is to wear the boys slap out in the morning and then bring them home for naps and quiet times in their rooms in the afternoons! It's the best!

Comments

Popular Posts