Fun cont....

Here are some pics to share with Bart so he can see what the boys have been up to while in Mobile.

Mimi took the boys to one of their favorite places on Thursday. Can you guess where?!





When Mimi told them they were going, Judd said, "Chuck-E-Cheese?!" "Where a kid can be a kid!!" Oh my goodness, that cracked me up!

Mimi bought Judd a kit with 300 bendy sticks. He has been making all kinds of creations with them. It has literally kept him busy for hours at a time! I'll have more pics later, but here is a cute little turtle he made.




We met Deana, Brinkley and Bryson on Friday to swim. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Brinkley and Bryson. Here are Judd and Jack having fun in the pool! It was a great pool with 2 slides and a high dive! Judd had a blast going down the big slide and jumping off the high dive with Brinkley! Jack had fun swimming and playing in the sand with Bryson.



I don't even have any words for this one. Where do they come up with this stuff??

Comments

Popular Posts