4th Grade



Yes, that's right! Judd started 4th grade today!! How is that even possible?! It seems like just yesterday that I was picking him up from kindergarten. My oldest baby is growing up too fast!

I managed to put him on the bus this morning without crying. It helped that Bart was here. This is the first year I didn't walk him to his class on the first day of school. He insisted on riding the bus. He is very excited about going to a new school this year and meeting his new teachers. We have a new 4th and 5th Grade Center. So, they are in a school by themselves! He does have some familiar faces in his class this year, but he also has a lot of new faces as well! He admitted to being a little nervous last night when I tucked him in (which naturally made me a little nervous too!). I just pray he has a great first day and a great year!

I was thinking about how hard it is to let our children go into this scary world that we live in without us by their side to guide them in every step they take and every choice they make. How in the world am I going to make it through middle school, high school, college, marriage, etc...? I am going to need lots of prayers and trust in God to be able to let them fully "go"! I just pray Bart and I give them the tools they need to make the right choices and lean on Jesus! What a big job we have as parents!

I thought it would be fun to take a look at Judd's first day of school through the years, so here he is. My, he has grown up!

Here is my baby on his first day of Kindergarten! Look how little he is!



Here he is the first day of 1st Grade! We had just moved to Broken Arrow, so this was a very big day for him! Brand new school and new friends!



He was very excited about 2nd Grade because his teacher was very pretty!



He was not too eager to have his picture made on his first day of 3rd grade! (Same old song and dance!)




And finally, here is my big 4th Grader! He is very excited to go to his new school this year!



Okay, one more picture just because you are so handsome!



I love you so much Judd and I am so very proud of you! I am honored God chose me to be your Mom! I just wish time would slow down! I am not ready for you to grow up just yet!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts