A Baby Shower for Christina!

Last night we showered our sweet friend, Christina, with love and gifts! It was so much fun! Christina will give birth to a little girl in a couple of weeks. We are all very excited to meet her! She has already been blessed with a little boy named Parker. Parker is going to be a great big brother!

Doesn't Christina look pretty? I have to share this funny story. She was all dressed and ready to go. As she was telling her husband and Parker goodbye, Parker gave her "knuckles". Well, when he did, he hit his glass of tea instead of Christina's knuckles! His tea went all over Christina. OOPS! So, this was Christina's "B" outfit! I can't imagine her "A" outfit could've been any better. I think she looked beautiful!



Time to open the gifts!



Girl stuff is so much fun! Pink, pink and more pink!!



The cake my friend, Leann made. It was so good! It was a strawberry cream cheese cake with real strawberries inside! Yum-O! She decorated it to match the bedding Christina is using in the baby's room! So cute! Christina sent me a message this morning that she had a piece for breakfast! Ha! You can do that when you are pregnant!





Some great girls! Leslie, Diana and her sweet baby girl, Kolby! Don't you just love that name?! I got to hold Kolby! Just precious!! Her Mom is pretty sweet too! And Leslie, well, she is Leslie! The life of the party! She is always making us laugh!



Some more terrific girls! Leslie, Carrie and Kim! Leslie is a dear friend and also cuts my hair! I love talking to her! She is so sweet! Carrie is the Mom of 4 and yet the skinniest one in the bunch (good genes)! She has more energy than anyone I know! Carrie would do anything for anyone! And Kim is from the south like me! I love talking to her. It's like a little taste of home!



This is Erin, Jennifer and Leslie again. Erin is a hoot! You cannot believe a word that girl says and I wouldn't have her any other way! And Jennifer is a walking ad for Disney World! She loves Disney more than anyone I know! She is also known for her sunglasses on her head. I don't think I would recognize her without them! Ha! She is so fun to be around! And well, I've already mentioned the very fun and hilarious, Leslie! Love these girls!



This is me with Dona. Dona is so sweet and genuine! I hadn't seen her in forever, so it was great to sit by her and catch up! She made me feel very guilty for ordering pasta with cream sauce when they brought out her salad with oil and vinegar on the side. She has been doing WW and looks fantastic!!



So, that's it! It was a great night! There were several that couldn't make it and we missed you guys! For those of us that were there, though, it was a blast! Thanks for the laughs and the tears! Thanks for sharing your heart, Christina. What an awesome story! Our God is SO BIG!!! Can't wait to meet that precious little Adeline Grace! Or, is it Mary? Or, is it Rose?! Guess we will know soon!!

Congratulations!!

Comments

  1. Great post! Sad I missed a dinner w/ all of you great ladies :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts