Down on the Farm!

Today, Jack had a field trip to Juby Farms! It's a working dairy farm. He enjoyed seeing the cows and watching them get milked, but his most favorite thing of all, was getting to ride the school bus! He insisted I take his picture in front of the bus!



Here are some pictures from our fun on the farm.





This is Jack's class (the Red Rabbits).



Jack with some of his buddies (Brady and Ashton) before we left.



Now that's a bottle!





Jack didn't want to milk the cow when it was his turn. (Can't say I blame him!)



As fun as it was to see all of the cows, I think he and the other boys in his class enjoyed climbing on all of the fallen branches and piles of trash more than anything else! Go figure! That's boys for ya!

Something that surprised me today, was how many buddies Jack has in his class! I didn't realize he had so many friends at school! He doesn't talk about them much. I had several moms come up to me today and ask if I was Jack's Mom. They said their little boy (or girl) was always talking about Jack. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing (especially after the smiley face episode last week)! They didn't have anything bad to tell me, so hopefully he behaves himself most of the time and last week's incident was an isolated incident! :)

Comments

Popular Posts