Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my Birthday!! It was a fun Birthday! I had been celebrating since Sunday night when Mee Maw, Pee Paw, Bart and I went to The Melting Pot. Mee Maw's Birthday is the 16th, so we celebrated together!

Here we are at the Melting Pot.







My favorite part! Dessert!!! Yum! I can taste it now!







Yesterday (my actual Birthday) was also fun! We met Bart at Bro. Houligan's for lunch!

Here we are!





After lunch, Pee Paw took me shoe shopping! I got a cute new pair of silver shoes and an adorable new pair of rain boots!

Last night, we went to The Cheese Cake Factory! Boy, Pee Paw sure likes to spoil me! I have probably gained 10 pounds since Mee Maw and Pee Paw have been here! It was good and very nice not to have to cook on my Birthday!

After dinner, we came home and had cupcakes and I got to open my presents from Mee Maw and Pee Paw! What a great day! :)

Comments

  1. How do I get one of those Pee Paws ;-) I'm glad you had a fab day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts