Halloween Bunco!

It was my turn to host bunco! I picked October because I knew I would have the opportunity to decorate and make it feel like a party! I love a good party with good food and great friends! Oh yeah, and I love to play bunco too! It's mostly about the food, friends and laughs though! My cheeks usually hurt from laughing so hard by the end of the night! We had a great time! Most everyone dressed up!

I had so much fun decorating. Here are some pictures of my decorations, food, plates I used, etc....





I got this idea from a store I was in a few weeks ago! I thought it turned out pretty good!







My little bathroom surprise!



Party favors!



Most of us dressed up. I knew exactly what I wanted to be from the beginning! With all of our bee issues, I knew I had to be a bee! I even made my own tutu! (Although, Jack informed me that bees don't wear tutu's!) Here I am! This is waaaay out of the box for me!!



Crazy girls, Erin and Jennifer (aka Thing 1 and Thing 2)! Don't they look cute?!



Amber didn't have time to dress up, so I let her borrow my yellow and black boa.



Nikkoli, Kristen and me!



Leanne and Amy!



Kristi (she is a rose bush - so creative!!)



Jen also didn't have time to dress up so she borrowed Thing 1 or Thing 2's hair!



Brooke and Ashley!



Here is Leanne sporting the bunco crown!



Now it's Brooke's turn!



Time to eat!



Erin and I attempted a little "Heart and Soul". It got a little ugly! We will need to practice before we do that again! ;)




The group! I just love these girls!!

Comments

Popular Posts