DW Part 5



And finally.....MAGIC KINGDOM! We went to Magic Kingdom on Jack's Birthday so he could have a "magical" day! I don't think he was disappointed! We all had a great time!






Main Street USA!





Mickey Me!



We had lunch with Pooh and friends at the Crystal Palace.




The boys and Bart with Tigger!



Me and the boys with Piglet.



The boys really could care less about Winnie the Pooh, so they were ready to go after meeting the first 2 characters. Well, as we were getting ready to leave I spotted someone that made me take a second look. Could it be? Maybe? I don't know! He had the beard! He was wearing red (even if it was a red golf shirt). I kept staring at him and so did Bart. Well, finally, he looked over my way and gave me a wink and a smile! Next thing I knew he was walking over to our table to talk! He asked if he could sit his lunch plate down on our table so we could take a picture. As he walked off, he gave both boys a card that said, "Merry Christmas! Love, Santa"!



That made our week! So cool! That was better than meeting any character or superhero! I just hate that Jack had that string tied around his head when we took the picture. Not sure what that was about!

Bart and I across from the Crystal Palace.



Splash Mountain!



Jack taking his "Happy Birthday call" from Mee Maw and Pee Paw!



Jack and Buzz!



Jack with Pirate Pluto!



The boys on a ride!



The boys thought this trash can was hilarious! Someone threw some trash in it and it came to life and started talking to people and following people around! They watched it for the longest time! I think they enjoyed the talking trash can more than anything else we did that day! They kept wanting to go back and try to find it! Who knew entertainment could be that easy!



This pretty much sums up how the Birthday boy felt at the end of the day!



We all crashed hard at night! Bart kept us on the move! It was fun though! We've had enough Mickey and theme parks to last us awhile, but I'm sure we will be ready to do it again in another 4 or 5 years! :)

Comments

Popular Posts