DW - Part 3





This was our first time going to Universal Studios. It is huge and took us 2 days to do everything! I don't have a ton of pictures because the first day we went there I found out my sweet Granny had a stroke so I was feeling very down that day. The next day we went there I was sick. Come to find out, I have the flu! I had no idea I was that sick, but I knew I was sick. I had to purchase a sweatshirt while we were there to make it through the day. I regretted not getting a Spiderman towel to cover up with as well when we were sitting in the Blue Man Group show that night. When we got back to the hotel I checked my temp and it was 102. The Tylenol wasn't touching it, so Bart went and got me some Motrin when my fever went over 103. I'm sorry, but when one is feeling that sick, one wants to be at home in one's bed, not in a hotel bed! That was a rough night!

Here are a few pictures from our time there!

Harry Potter! Talk about crowded! Oh my word! That doesn't even describe it!



Meeting Shrek, Donkey and Fiona!



Getting ready for Shrek 4D!



Meeting Sponge Bob! (Don't worry, we didn't have to wait in a very long line to meet him!) ;)



Judd, our surfer boy!



When we saw the "Moe's" sign, we knew we had to eat there for dinner! That was Judd's favorite place to eat when we lived in Atlanta! We have really missed it! It was just as good as we remembered!



One of the things Jack was most excited to do, was to meet Spiderman! He was in awe when he met him and Wolverine! He thought they were the real thing! It was so cute!



Jack having a conversation with Spiderman!



Spiderman signing an autograph for Jack!



Boy, I wish I knew what they were talking about?!






Jack and Wolverine! Wolverine sounded very tough!



Captain America leading the Superhero parade!



If you are wondering where Judd is in most of these photos, he was over the picture taking by this time. He was having nothing to do with Spiderman or Wolverine. He is way too big for that! ;) Jack on the other hand, met 2 of his heros that day!

That night, we went to see the Blue Man Group! It was fantastic! We weren't allowed to take pictures, so I don't have anything to show. I know I would've enjoyed it more had I felt better, but it was still good!

Next up....Animal Kingdom! (Saving Magic Kingdom for last!)

Comments

Popular Posts