2010 Wrap Up

We were so blessed this year! Everyone was healthy, Bart and I both have great jobs, we have a wonderful Church family and friends here in Tulsa and a supportive family we love dearly back home. God has truly blessed us beyond measure!

Here are a few pictures showing our year in a nut shell.

{January}

We had a cold, snowy winter!



Judd turned 9!



{February}

Roasting hot dogs in the cold while barefoot! ;)



{March}

A cold trip to the zoo during Spring Break!



Jack, being Jack!



Judd, getting his Bear Badge!



Fun with the Foster's! (Sometimes it snows in March in Tulsa!)



{April}

Both boys played soccer this past year!





The boys in their Easter duds (not wanting to have their picture made)!



Dying Easter Eggs (yes, Jack is shirtless!) :)



We had to say goodbye to our sweet neighbor, Mary. She moved to IL. :( We miss her so much!



This is how Max felt about that (and so did we). :(



{May}

Judd as Kirk Christensen, the inventor of Legos. This was for the 3rd grade Penny Arcade.



Judd and I went to "Mom and Me" for the second time! That was his last year for that! They always have a great time!





Jack took swimming lessons!





Mee Maw and Pee Paw came for a visit!



{June}

The boys and I went to Mobile for a month during the summer!

Big Daddy with the 4 year olds! :)



Fun with cousins and Pee Paw at the Country Club!



More fun with cousins!



Got to see one of my most favorite people in the whole world!! Love this lady so much!



{July}

Bart joined us in Mobile the last week we were there! He was there for the 4th of July!



After Mobile, we went to Atlanta for a few days! It was great to see old friends and places while we were there!



Not long after we got home from our trip down south, our neighborhood pool opened! We pretty much spent the remainder of the summer there!





{August}

In August, Judd went to Camp Winshape. He had a great time!



We took the boys to Incredible Pizza for one last fun day before school started back!



First day of Pre-K! (Judd wouldn't let me take a picture of him. He was too cool for that! Ha!)



{September}

Jack at his field trip to the farm.



Mee Maw and Pee Paw came for a visit. Here are the boys with Pee Paw at the Will Rogers Museum.



Judd at a skating party!



{October}

We were invaded by bees!



A Bee Keeper came to the rescue!!



I hosted October Bunco (Yes, I was a bee)!




Mee Maw and Pee Paw came for a visit!





Hay ride at a Halloween party!



Judd's cool spider pumpkin!



Jack's field trip to the pumpkin patch!



{November}

Judd made the Honor Roll at school and got perfect attendance for first quarter!


Jack turned 5!!



We went to Disney World!!







{December}

My sweet Granny had a terrible stroke while we were in Disney World. Thankfully, I got to go see her the second week of December. I don't have a picture of her from that visit. She was in the hospital and feeling terrible. Here is one of me and my cousin, Jane Halbert, though. So glad I got to see her, my Mom and my aunts on that trip!



My Aunt Donna sat out this coffee cup for me to use on the second day I was there. Anyone who has had coffee at home with Granny, knows this is her coffee cup!! I cried when I saw it!! (P.S. Aunt Donna let me have it! Shhhhhh! Don't tell the others!)



After I got home from my trip to Clinton, life got super busy real fast!!

Here is a picture from my annual Cookie Swap! So much fun!



Here is Jack at his class Christmas party!



And here is Judd at his class Christmas party!



Christmas Eve at our house!



Santa came!



But better than Santa, Mimi came too!



Max had his own house guest for the holidays. This is Sully. He and Max had just had a bath and Jack decided to join them while they shook off! Ha!



And last but not least, the Foster's came to help us ring in the New Year! (Even though we fell asleep at 11:30 - ha!). It was great seeing them!



What a great year!

Here's to 2011!!

I know it is going to be fantastic!!! (Stay tuned...I'm sure I'll have some pictures to prove it!) :)

Comments

Popular Posts