An Early Phone Call

My phone rang shortly after 6 this morning. I was still in bed. My initial thought was that my Mom was calling to tell me Granny died. I knew it was too early for her to call me to say "hello". I ran to the phone with anticipation, only to hear, "Is Kacie there?".

My heart sank. Wrong number.

I just knew God had finally decided to take Granny home. I was a little disappointed when reality set in.

Granny doesn't have her new body yet. She is still in the rehab/nursing facility.
She is still on oxygen and a feeding tube. She is still struggling emotionally as well as physically. She is still suffering.

She is still being used by God.

She will have her brand new body one day! Not sure when, but it will happen! Not in my timing, though, in God's timing!

I'll continue to trust and wait on Him even though it hurts to know she is suffering.

It hurts bad.

Isaiah 40:31

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts