Good Answer, Judd!

Bart was helping Judd with his math homework tonight, which I am not qualified to help with anymore. He is doing fractions and Geometry in the 4th grade!! Crazy, hu?? The conversation went something like this...

Bart, "How did you get that answer?"
Judd, "It's a long story."

Ha! I think I'll use Judd's answer next time I don't know the answer or simply can't explain myself. Like when I don't park the car straight in the garage and Bart has no room for his car. Or, when I pull up too far in the garage and Bart can't get into the house from his car without climbing over the hood of my car. Or, when I drive Bart's car and then park so close to my van that Bart can't get into his car the next morning without folding in the mirrors and walking sideways.

You get the picture!

"It's a long story!"

Comments

Popular Posts