Be Mine!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Here are my two luv bugs 3 years ago on Valentine's Day! They were so little!



We are not having a typical Valentine's Day at our house this year. Both boys have the flu. :( We are still sharing the love, though!

We exchanged cards and candy and the boys got a new little toy each. Hopefully they will feel like playing with them soon! I also made heart pancakes for Bart and the boys.





Jack is feeling better today! He keeps wanting to box with me! The problem is, he is really not well enough to box yet. He starts coughing after a few minutes. I thought this was such a cute picture of him.

I'm a lover, not a fighter! Yeah, right!!



Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine and my luv bugs!! Happy Valentine's Day to Mee Maw, Pee Paw, Mimi and Big Daddy and anyone else who reads my blog!!

Comments

Popular Posts