Lazy Days Are Gone!

Our lazy, pajama days are coming to an end here in Tulsa! These past 2 weeks have been some of the laziest days of my life! Being snowed in will do that to ya! Sure, I could've used this time to organize and clean out closets, or go through the boxes in the attic, or catch up on some scrap booking. But did I do any of that? Um, that would be a big fat NO! Instead, we spent most of our days watching movies, playing games, eating snacks, reading and just lying around! Here are some pictures as proof of our laziness...









I have to admit, it was kind of nice. But I am ready to get back into our normal routine! The laziness has got to come to an end!! Judd asked me why I was wearing the same shirt every day? Ha! I wear one of Bart's old flannel shirts as a robe. It is very warm and comfortable on these cold days! I would joke and say that we had to get a shower and put on fresh pajamas before Bart got home at night! Ha! I did manage to fix my hair most days, but the makeup took a break! I would always put my "robe" back on though! Not pretty! :)

Anyway...School starts back tomorrow (yes, that is the Hallelujah chorus playing in the background)! Sadly, though, both of the boys have been sick this weekend. Poor Jack had a temp of 104 last night. Judd seems to be coming down with it now. :( So, while everyone else in Tulsa is returning to school tomorrow, we may be making a trip to the doctor. Guess we will see how the night goes tonight.

Hopefully some of the warm weather headed our way will knock out some of the sickness around here! Spring cannot get here fast enough!

Comments

Popular Posts