Snowed In - Day 4...Cabin Fever!



I officially woke up with a full blown case of cabin fever this morning! I am having major Target, Walmart and Hobby Lobby withdrawals! I need out of this place! I love my family, but I need to know we are not the only ones left here in Tulsa after the blizzard! I need to see other people!

Bart ventured out to work this morning in the van. I made him take the snow shovel, his boots and an extra breakfast bar. I also gave him the "I know you know what you are doing, but others may not know what they are doing on the road" speech. (You're welcome, Mee Maw!) BTW, he made it okay! He said the roads were bumpy and worse than he thought they would be, but he made it!

We woke up to 17 degrees temperatures this morning which we were actually glad to see, considering yesterday morning we had -6 temps. Unfortunately, 3 of the next 7 days predict more snow. At this rate, we may be in school until July! I don't even want to think about that right now! I have never been so ready for Spring in all my life!

Here are a few pics from yesterday...

The kids coming back from playing in the snow down the street. Jack is huddled on the sled being pulled by Abby. He doesn't do cold very well!



Bart finishing up the driveway!



The kids climbing over the fence. There is a 5 foot high snow pile on the other side of the fence.



Jack warming up by the fire.



BTW...All of the snow pictures taken, were taken from the window. It is too cold for me out there! I am thinking about going out a little today, though. I need a little fresh air! :)

Comments

Popular Posts