The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow!

Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow....they'll be sun!

But will it be enough to melt the 2 feet of snow we have? That is the question!

The sun did come out today and melted some of it (Hallelujah)! However, we are supposed to get 5-10 more inches this week. Noooooooooo!

Here are a couple of pictures of the sun hitting the snow early this morning. It was really pretty! Someone said the sun rising over the snow, looked like Edward's skin! Ha! I would have to agree!



Can you believe this is our backyard?!



Cabin fever has really set in at our house! Yesterday, I made the boys watch Annie!



The boys were not impressed that I knew all of the words to all of the songs! Hee-hee! I was pretty impressed with myself, though, that I still knew them! It was very nostalgic for me. The boys on the other hand, thought it would never end! Jack said, "That was a long movie, Mom!". Ha!

I sent Bart to work with a grocery list, but decided he should come and pick us up first. I NEEDED to break free from this house! So, thankfully, we went to dinner and Target last night! It was wonderful to get out!!

Here are some pics I took while we were out driving.







Today was a fun day! Bart drove me to meet some girls from Sunday School for a girl's day. It was so much fun!

We started out with pedicures. Since my feet pretty much hibernate in socks the entire winter, I skipped out on this one. I just chatted with some of the others while they were getting pampered. They let me sit in the massage chair while I waited for them! Ahhhhh!

Amy and Jen



Leslie



Andrea



Twinkle toes in the snow!



After the pedicures, we met up with some of the other ladies from our class at Hideaway Pizza! Yummm!



Group shot! Looks like we are at a lodge with all of the snow in the back!



After lunch, some of us went to Kohl's and Michael's. Here is a picture of me and Jen. Check out the mound of snow behind us! Looks like we are in Colorado!



It was so great to break free today! It felt good to be out of the house and to see other people! I love my family, but sometimes we all need a break from each other! Today was a great break! Now, we are just bracing ourselves for the next snow storm headed our way! Yikes!!

P.S. I forgot to mention that Bart took the boys sledding today. Sadly, I have no pictures or videos as proof. It sounded like they had a great time, though! :)

Comments

Popular Posts