A Girl's Night Out and Showers of Blessings!



Last night, our SS class had a girl's night out and we showered Laura with gifts for her new baby girl, Kimberly! It was so much fun! We took over The Olive Garden!

Here is a group shot. Our waitress wasn't a very good photographer, so you can't see everyone.



Here is Kristen, the lady of the hour, Laura and "sleepy looking" Diana. I have gotten lots of slack about posting a picture of pretty Diana with her eyes closed. Sorry Diana!



Courtney, Jen S., Carrie, me and Jen K. Love these girls!



Beth, Leslie and Kristen (making sure to hide their "Gobbles" that they don't have!) Ha!



Present time!



Diana, Amy and Amber!



We had a great time! I love every single one of these girls! I consider every one of them all true friends and my sisters in Christ! I thank God for each one of them!

Comments

Popular Posts