I Think I'll Keep Ya!

This morning Jack walked up to me while sitting at the computer and the conversation went something like this....

Jack: "I love you, Mama."

Me: "I love you too, Jack! I think I'll keep ya!"

Jack: "You'll keep me until I get big and then what happens?"

Me: "Then, you will get married and your wife will keep ya!"

(Picture Jack's eyes rolling with a grin on his face showing that cute little dimple.)

Jack: "I'll have to marry a white girl."

Me: "Yes, a white girl would be good."

Jack: "Well, I don't want to marry (insert name of girl from school)."

Me: "You don't have to. You can marry any girl you want to marry. You will marry the girl that God chooses for you to marry. Think she will have blond hair like you or brown hair?"

(Picture Jack showing that cute little grin again while rolling his eyes.)

And then he went back to playing with his army men and super heroes. Haha!

Yep, I think I'll keep him! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts