Spring Break 2011!

We had a pretty low key Spring Break. We originally considered going to Dallas for a long weekend, but decided to wait until Easter weekend. We didn't get to do any outdoor activities until the end of the week because it was too cold. We made the most of it,though!

On Monday, I took the boys skating. I let them bring some friends, so they had a great time! Every picture I took of them skating, turned out really dark, so I don't have proof that they skated. But believe me, they did!!

Here is Piper, Jacob and Judd taking a little break (it was probably a slow song!).



I helped Jack around the rink one time and believe me, that was work!! I think it took us 3 songs to get around one time! He (and I) were both tired after that! Ha!



We went bowling on Tuesday. Jackson Cropper came with us! He is such a sweet kid! We loved having him with us!

Here is Judd and Jackson showing off their moves!





And here is Jack showing off his moves! Ha! I think the bowling shoes brought out his dancing moves! ;)



Jackson and Judd were really nice about helping out Jack (or maybe they got tired of feeling the ground tremble every time he bowled)! HA! Either way, I loved that they didn't mind helping him!



I don't have a picture, but we met Jackson's Mom, Leslie, and his 2 sisters for ice cream afterwards. It was a fun day! To top it off, Judd got to have a sleepover at Jacob's house that night. Sounds like they had a great time and stayed up past midnight!

Wednesday was not a very fun day for us. That was the day Judd got his braces. He was not a happy camper at all that day! A trip to Target for a new Lego set and Club Penguin cards made it a little better, but not much. He does not like his braces at all!



On Thursday, we met Carla and her kiddos for a fast play date at the park. I forgot to take my camera, though. We didn't stay very long since I had to get home and work and Carla had to get back to Dallas.

On Friday, we met a bunch of our Tulsa friends at Hunter park. My boys had no interest in feeding the ducks this time (sniff-sniff!). They are growing up on me! Judd said it was lame and Jack just wanted to eat the crackers himself. So, we skipped the ducks and just played on the playground instead. They had a great time!



P.S. Yes, Judd is in a baby swing. Not sure why. I am sure it had something to do with his buddy, Noah, who was watching (trying to get a laugh out of him)! Crazy kid!

We went to Church this morning (Sunday) and then enjoyed lunch outside at Los Cabos. It was a beautiful day! After a Sunday afternoon nap, we went for a walk, enjoyed skippin' some rocks in the pond and then took 1 of Jack's training wheels off of his bike (baby steps)! :) The boys (all 3) are out throwing the football now. I have to go round them up in a few so we can start our night before school routine. :(

All in all, I think the boys had a fun Spring Break! Now, the count down to summer begins!!

Comments

Popular Posts