Jack's Pre-K Graduation

Jack had his Pre-K Graduation last night. I was afraid I might cry, but thankfully, I didn't. He looked so cute up there! He sang and did most of the motions (even adding a few of his own - ha!). They sang a Spanish song and you could tell he didn't really know the words, so he started acting a little silly!

Here are some pictures from the program.









When they called the student's name out, they asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up. Jack said, "Mario". We thought that was very strange because he doesn't even play Mario that much. When we asked him about it, he said he wanted to say an ultimate fighter, but his friend, Nate, kept insisting he say Mario. That would've made Bart's day had he said an ultimate fighter! Ha!





Jack showing off his diploma!



Me and my baby!



Mrs. Amanda, Jack and Mrs. Misty!



I absolutely cannot believe he will start Kindergarten in 3 months! I am sooooo not ready for that!

Comments

  1. He looks ADORABLE in his cap & gown!!!!! WAY TO GO JACK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts