Mee Maw and Pee Paw Came to Town!

Mee Maw and Pee Paw came to town last Friday. We were so excited! It had been a LONG 8 months since we had last seen them!

We had such a great time with them! Here are some pictures from their visit. Most of them are poor quality pictures because they were taken with my camera phone. I'm going to have to go back to using my camera so I'll have decent pictures.

Here they are at "5 and Diner". Pee Paw loves to go here for breakfast when he comes!



Mee Maw and Pee Paw always come bearing gifts! Here are the boys wearing a pair of goggles they brought them! They will have fun using them in the pool this summer! They didn't get to try out their new slip-n-slide they brought them because it was too cold.



The boys got to go swimming in their hotel pool on Sunday afternoon. They had a blast!









We went to the Pink House in Claremore on Monday for lunch. It was such a treat! A really neat place!





Bart has a new favorite restaurant after this weekend! We went to Go West in Supulpa. It was great!

This was one of my favorite parts!







As you can see, we ate out a lot while Mee Maw and Pee Paw were here! I'm sure I gained a pound or two. I am going to have to work out super hard the next few weeks in order to meet my summer weight loss goals I have set for myself!

Thanks for coming Mee Maw and Pee Paw! We had a great time! We are counting down the days until we come to Mobile next month! It will be here before we know it!

Comments

Popular Posts