Soccer and Mother's Day!

I was going to write my Mother's Day post last night, but I knew I would be a blubbery mess if I did, so I decided to wait until today. I had an emotional night. Jack was upset, so I carried him into his room and then rocked him on his bed and tucked him in. I had so many emotions while rocking him and singing to him like I used to do when he was a baby. It hurts so much knowing these days are numbered. He is growing up so fast! It won't be long until he is like Judd and doesn't want to give his Mom kisses anymore or sit in my lap. Boo-hoo! It stinks!! Guess that's all part of it though. Ready or not, it is inevitable. I was joking with a friend the other day and told them in about 3 years, I was either going to need to adopt a little girl from China or get a puppy to sit in my lap! Something tells me Bart is going to be getting me a puppy! ;)

Anyway, here are some pictures from our very busy weekend. Both boys had soccer games. Here is Judd showing off some of his moves!







Judd and Hunter!



And here is Jack! Jack could care less about soccer. It doesn't help that he doesn't have a very good coach or team this year. His coach is very, very nice. He is just not "coach material". I think Jack will like football and baseball so much better! (I hope!)







For Mother's Day, Bart let me pick out a purse from the Coach outlet store when we were in Dallas. I love it!

The best gifts I got were my letters and cards from Judd and Jack. This is the one from Jack.



And this is the one from Judd.



So sweet! I will cherish those always!!

My Dad surprised me with these on Saturday!



He sent them to all of his girls! Very sweet of him to do that!

We had a good Sunday! The boys and Bart took me to a local Italian restaurant after Church. It was yummy! When we got home, we got to work on some projects around the house, which made me a very happy girl! :)

It was a fun weekend!

I am so blessed! I thank God for my family!!

Comments

  1. :( sorry you had a rough night friend! looks like they spoiled you on mother's day :)
    love the flowers your dad sent-they're gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts