Summertime!

How do you know it's summertime?

We've started buying this by the cart fulls!



I've had to get this out for fear of blinding someone with my big, white legs!



The snow cone maker is back out on the counter!



And QT has their drinks for 59 cents again!! Ya-hoo!



Yep! It's summer time!!

There is something about the first few days after that last day of school for the school year! It is so exciting and so liberating! I feel that way today even though I am not in school anymore! I just love the freedom the summertime yields! I love getting to do all kinds of fun things with my boys! I love summer time food (ice cream, snow cones, watermelon, etc..)! There is nothing quite like it!

Well, our summer has started out with a bang! We have already been swimming several times, been to the zoo, and an ice cream party! I've had a fun girls night out while the boys had a fun boy's night doing "boy things"! Ha! We've caught some sales at the mall, already had our first icee, been to the park and Jack has started swim lessons! Whew! If we keep up this speed ,our summer is going to fly by!

Here is Judd trying out the VERY COLD pool! Jack is around somewhere! He was so busy swimming, I couldn't get him in a picture!



Jack at the park!



Celebrating school being out! Judd picked to go to Qdoba! Ha!



Here are some pics from our Sunday School ice cream fellowship on Memorial Day! The kids had a blast!





















And here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo!













Here's to summertime!!

Comments

Popular Posts