SURPRISE!



I have thrown many parties in my life, but I have never thrown a party for Bart! Since he just turned 40, I really wanted to do something special for him with some of our friends here in Tulsa! I got a sitter and told him we were going to dinner for our anniversary, but I was actually planing to surprise him! I had him tell me where he wanted to go so I could tell everyone where to meet us. He picked "Go West" (and I'm so glad he did)! It is so good!

We are ALWAYS late for everything, but wouldn't you know, we were on time this time (when I needed us to be late)! Ha! I tried to stall him by telling him I needed to run into QT to get something. I tried to get him to slow down, but that didn't happen either. Thankfully, all of our friends made it there before we did! They did a great job of decorating the table and helping to make Bart feel special!

I wish I would've taken more pictures! I was too busy talking and laughing to take pictures.

Me and the Birthday boy!



Our dear friends, Amy and Shad! Bart thought we were just meeting these two for dinner. Little did he know, a surprise awaited him at the restaurant! Hee Hee!



John and Leslie! John is hilarious and I just love Leslie to pieces! (Oh, and she cuts hair really good too!)



Jen and Keith (and sweet baby Conner)! Conner actually belongs to Courtney and Jamie, but we had fun passing him around! He is precious!!



Courtney and Jamie! This is not a great picture because I kept laughing at something "Diggers" (I mean, Jamie) said! You had to be there to get that one! Jamie is a mess! They are some of our "southern friends". They are from South Carolina and they always remind us of home because of their southern ways.



As a matter of fact, Courtney brought me back this towel from her last trip home. She said it reminded her of me! Ha! I love it!



Cute, spunky Carrie and "tough guy" Jed! Bart loves to talk cars and UFC with Jed! This picture is also blurry. Think I was still laughing at something "Diggers" said!



Bart got some pretty funny "old man gifts"!

Here he is with his "Depends for Men Fit Kit"!



John and Leslie brought him a Male Urinal (with an odor shield and a spill resistant design). Let's pray he won't need that for a very long time!



The "old man loot"! Haha! Too funny!



We had a great time! I am so glad I was able to surprise him! I think he really enjoyed himself! I am also thankful to our friends for driving all the way to Sapulpa to help us celebrate! Thanks guys!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts